My $200 '91 Integra

Hagan

Thanks guys! Yeah it is an amazing deal and I am still amazed! Its by far the best car I've ever bought for the money!

I left a battery charger on the car all last night and battery seems to be working. There are some dents and a very small amount of rust below the trunk key hole. Its NOT perfect. There are door ding on the drivers door. And some scratches on the bumper. I'll take some more pics right now.

Btw that is NOT my truck! Ironically I bought that a long time ago for $200 but it needed an engine rebuild.

Rich-PMS

If you're interested in some lowering springs check my forsake thread. Got a set of springs for sale

Hagan

Thanks! I'm not sure what direction I want to go with yet. But i'll definitely keep you in mind for the lower springs/shift boot/arm rests!

Killahinteg

HAHA funny everyone is just complamenting your DA instead of your carpet kit situation but yeh man Nice ass DA for 200 buks

Alvi84

DA is the chasis code. If you read the VIN number all 2 door 90-93 ls,rs,gs integra's have DA in the VIN.

OP - great deal man. If your battery has two rectangular caps on the top of it, open those up and check the water levels. A battery won't hold charge if the water level is low inside.

thelittlevoices

I bought mine last year for $400. i LOVE GETTING DEALS LIKE THAT. Also I am new to the site so give me a little break here, I was wondering where I can find my older posts as I forgot to subscribe to the last one i posted on and now cant find it. yes I sub ed to this one ;). P.S. anyone in the Wis. Dells area hit me up.