My 2000 DB7

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Looks good! You should address that rust though

Last edited:

bkirshr

User that is Registered
why didn't you put the fork on the second slot it will drop the car like 1/4-1/2 inch with out loosing shock travel?
it wouldnt fit! lol we tried to pull the fork apart so it would slip through more, but it wouldnt go..oh well, not too big of a deal

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
it wouldnt fit! lol we tried to pull the fork apart so it would slip through more, but it wouldnt go..oh well, not too big of a deal
i have the older basics where they have a brake line bracke or you can drop it to the next notch, btw you should fix the brake line they have to be on the other side and maybe added a zip tie to secure them

bkirshr

User that is Registered
i have the older basics where they have a brake line bracke or you can drop it to the next notch, btw you should fix the brake line they have to be on the other side and maybe added a zip tie to secure them
I'm gonna go back to the shop soon to replace the rear LCA bolt on each side, and while we are at it I might try to get the struts in all the way and secure that brake line at the same time.

thats cincinnati weather for ya!
haha right? it snowed all day yesterday and we have a dusting to show for it..lol

the4doorway

I know! Its great! lol I drove my truck to work down in kentucky and in hebron there was .5" of snow on the road and everyone driving was fine. I got up to anderson township and no one knew how to drive and there wasnt any snow on the road...

bkirshr

User that is Registered
I know! Its great! lol I drove my truck to work down in kentucky and in hebron there was .5" of snow on the road and everyone driving was fine. I got up to anderson township and no one knew how to drive and there wasnt any snow on the road...
oh, its horrible, I'm from Toledo where we are a little more used to snow, and down here it's like people go 10 under the limit if it starts to rain, let alone snow..

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Thanks dude! Like suggested above, I'm gonna try to get that front strut to seat better in the fork, that will probably happen monday of something