My 2000 DB7

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Wow, awesome pics Ben! That blue si is just beautiful.
Your lucky you have friends who own nice cars. It kinda sucks being the only one in my school who has a nice car :/

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Wow, awesome pics Ben! That blue si is just beautiful.
Your lucky you have friends who own nice cars. It kinda sucks being the only one in my school who has a nice car :/
haha thanks man! it was weird tho, because they were all in high school -_- nothing wrong with that, but im a 3rd year in college so it was kinda weird. lmao

why does everybody want to get their car ran over by an 18 wheeler? i don't get it o_O
haha idk, i saw it and have seen some picture of people doing it and wanted to see how far i could get. if i went from the side i could have probably gotten to my sunroof. the prelude could almost drive underneath it haha

XjoEnX

Nice Ben. Your car looks lower now for some reason. Lol

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Thanks guys :)

Really? It's weird cuz the kid with the blue em1 said the same thing. I haven't really lowered it anymore besides making sure all 4 wheels are the same height. I think I lowered the right rear and left front a lil bit to match the others. I'm happy where it sits though, I don't scrape too much, and I love how it looks. Can't wait to paint skirts, I think I need more paint though

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Plans for the near future:

- OEM Headlights, picked them up or $30!
- BaysonR ITR replica lip
- paint lip and sideskirts

For the paint, what do ou guys think about this? I was on paint scratch and picked the stuff I think I need. You guys have any input on extra/less things I could use?

I dun put this on the inter-web frum the Tapatalk

bkirshr

User that is Registered
I already have a sandable primer that can be used for plastic haha I forgot to add that haha

I dun put this on the inter-web frum the Tapatalk

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Updates:

OEM Headlights
OEM All-red Tails
Pulled the plasti-dip off my emblems

Looks so much different..

bkirshr

User that is Registered
What did you do with the headlights to make them blue?? looks sick!
they are called HID's (High Intensity Discharge). Basically brighter than OEM headlights.

Heres the particular kind i have http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/Apexcone-Raptor-HID-Kit
these will work too http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/DDM-HID-Kit-Slim-Ballast-35W-or-55W

for blue, you'd probably want 8000k or 10000k (mine are 6000k, and are pretty white, they just look really blue in the pictures)

the biggest thing is to make sure you have projectors in your lights (and not ebay quality projectors) or else they could blind oncoming drivers. You may notice this if you see a car with these driving on the road