My 2000 DB7

dbryder

not bad looking. i have to post pics of my new rims soon. for the curbage on the meshies, i took a grinder and put 60 grit sand paper on the wheel and rubbed my curbage off. worked out fine to me. if i had meshies i'd paint them gold IMO :)

bkirshr

User that is Registered
thanks guys! the more i see them, the more i like them. haha I've lined up a buyer for my meshies though, all in all, I'll be coming out even! (minus the painting supplies)

PatEK

sweet, i like those spoilers. looks good on it

bkirshr

User that is Registered
I think you're better off without the rear visor. It looks a bit out of place.
yeah, i agree with you, idk if it will stay on too much longer. it sucks because i have literally waited to find one for like 6 months and i finally get one and it doesnt look that good. its weird though, because the guy who sent me the link has one and I think it looks great on his car. thats why I ordered one lol

mugen style lip looks great.....
thanks!

bkirshr

User that is Registered
i got the same one and i dont see myself changing it to a different style.........haterz hate....
right? the only people that are gonna know is me and die-hard JDM dudes. to the general public it looks nice and it doesnt matter if it's a "replica" plus it wasn't expensive so i dont get upset if i scrape it

EDIT: actually I just realized, mines technically a Spoon replica lip. didn't even realize you said mugen. haha they are really similar lips tho, your mugen just has a little extra lip on the front. btw, just checked out your car. looks good!

Last edited: