My 2000 DB7

mangchu

I still really like your ride. One fresh DB. The color of your paint makes me feel warm inside

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
nice car, but im not really a fan of the color of the car, the rims, and the painted calipers. Im not hating on your car, but that's what I think. I might paint mine black with Drag dr16 Red Rims (yea, im too cheap to buy Rotas).
ever took it to the track? oh yea, its an automatic lol. theres no fun in an automatic.

im sorry for all the hating. I have my opinions. I hope you don't take it in a bad way.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
nice car, but im not really a fan of the color of the car, the rims, and the painted calipers. Im not hating on your car, but that's what I think. I might paint mine black with Drag dr16 Red Rims (yea, im too cheap to buy Rotas).
ever took it to the track? oh yea, its an automatic lol. theres no fun in an automatic.

im sorry for all the hating. I have my opinions. I hope you don't take it in a bad way.
Wow, lots of smack talk from the noob with the body kit who expressed his undying love of this car when he joined :p it's an Oem body color, he just got the rims and the calipers are hell of a lot nicer than rusted crappy looking factory ones. Too cheap to buy knock off wheels?... Something wrong here ;p Rota isn't a real brand dude. And yes it is an automatic, not all integras were blessed to come from the factory with a manual. Doesn't mean he likes it either. You can have opinions, just don't be a twat about giving them.

PatEK

this guy has actually a really nice looking car, maybe not your style. but to trash talk it, with your car looking like that, that ain't right.

dbryder

MikeIntegra95,
bro you act like you weren't on the OP's sack not too long ago. having opinions is different than being a penis

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Wow, lots of smack talk from the noob with the body kit who expressed his undying love of this car when he joined :p it's an Oem body color, he just got the rims and the calipers are hell of a lot nicer than rusted crappy looking factory ones. Too cheap to buy knock off wheels?... Something wrong here ;p Rota isn't a real brand dude. And yes it is an automatic, not all integras were blessed to come from the factory with a manual. Doesn't mean he likes it either. You can have opinions, just don't be a twat about giving them.
yea, im sorry. Ben (I think) spend a lot of money and time on his car, and here I am critizing it. I didn't mean to be a jerk. Im really sorry.

btw, Rotas are a brand. They have the gt3, etc. Here's a link. I think they have the best wheels for a Honda.
http://www.rotawheels.com/wheels.php

bkirshr

User that is Registered
this guy has actually a really nice looking car, maybe not your style. but to trash talk it, with your car looking like that, that ain't right.
haha thanks for lookin out dudes :thumbs up

there's a DB in my city now with the same color and LS mesh. did you move to louisiana? lol
haha, nope, not me, i've only seen one other car the same color as mine and it is a coupe. haha i'd get SUPER excited if i saw a DB the same

yea, im sorry. Ben (I think) spend a lot of money and time on his car, and here I am critizing it. I didn't mean to be a jerk. Im really sorry.

btw, Rotas are a brand. They have the gt3, etc. Here's a link. I think they have the best wheels for a Honda.
http://www.rotawheels.com/wheels.php
Hey man, it's no problem, I know what you meant. haha I dont take comments on here to heart, and I do appreciate when people give me their opinions. no hard feelings dude

Regarding Rotas: Rota is a brand, it's just that they are knock offs of other wheels that are more expensive. they are cast instead of forged so they aren't as strong as the real ones and can be made for cheaper. I dont think it makes a difference, as long as they look good to me, idc what brand they are haha

Last edited: