My 2000 DB7

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Sexiest DB7 I've ever seen. You should be in ride of the month
Thanks for the compliment! I really appreciate it man. I've run for ROTM a few times, but right now I'm waiting a little bit until it warms up. My roommate got a new camera and we are gonna take some new pictures as soon as it warms up! Then I will be in the running for sure

dbryder

wow, I haven't been on in like four months. I'm glad to see that you kept up with your car. I went with a mugen rep lip too and I was going to buy gsr blades last week, but bailed out. I think the blades look a lot cleaner than your previous rims. Make sure your lip is bolted on securely. Mine was only screwed in on the side of my wheel well and long story short my lip ripped off while I was driving in the snow. Not cool. lol

bkirshr

User that is Registered
wow, I haven't been on in like four months. I'm glad to see that you kept up with your car. I went with a mugen rep lip too and I was going to buy gsr blades last week, but bailed out. I think the blades look a lot cleaner than your previous rims. Make sure your lip is bolted on securely. Mine was only screwed in on the side of my wheel well and long story short my lip ripped off while I was driving in the snow. Not cool. lol
thanks man! and ouch, yeah, thats no good. I have mine held up to the grill with some wire too, along with 2 screws on each side haha

bkirshr

User that is Registered
small update, picked up a set of steelies with some decent Cooper CS4 tires for $80! had them balanced and a lip bent back straight. heres how they look, they clean up pretty well, if I do say so myself.

cody1018

small update, picked up a set of steelies with some decent Cooper CS4 tires for $80! had them balanced and a lip bent back straight. heres how they look, they clean up pretty well, if I do say so myself.
Now you just have to get a set of hub caps for them and your set lol. But nice pick up for the winter months

Sent from Wonka's chocolate factory using tapatalk 2

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Nice pick up.
Now you just have to get a set of hub caps for them and your set lol. But nice pick up for the winter months

Thanks! and I actually have set of hubcaps, but I read that you are supposed to have lug nuts with rubber on them to hold them on so the regular ones don't break the plastic. is this even true? if it's not I'm gonna toss those b**ches on.

cody1018

Not that I know of my sister has hub caps and I rotated her tires all the time and they were just regular lugs