my 2001 Integra LS Turbo

siscoke

HOT car man. great turbosetup n all ;)

not in favour of the rims though :s gold or black with polish lip would be nice ;) just a minor detail :D

greetz sis

siscoke

Looks really cool man, very nice car :D congratz on the performance cause that like fast ;) if those standard grey rims are the ones on right now id also say get some bronze or black rims but hey everyone has his own choice and style so ;) good luck in the future :D

greetz sis

UNDERGROUNDAUTO

very nice ride bro, clean looking engine bay, nice paint, & sick time slip 8)

boosted_integ

bro i'm sorry but you always post to many pics and shit of your car and it's not even that nice not tryin to hate or anything but we have all seen your ride a thounsand times bro

ForceFed

...Relapsed
boosted_integ said:
bro i'm sorry but you always post to many pics and shit of your car and it's not even that nice not tryin to hate or anything but we have all seen your ride a thounsand times bro
so... that would qualify you as a hater...

so wait... im not allowed to talk about my car on this site, or even that... not even on my car thread?

this is my car thread. if you dont like my car then dont click on the link. its as simple as that.

GearShifter187

You tell 'em Forcefed!! And this is a car site... and members rides... and Forcefed's link... I think all that really makes sense that he posts pics and videos of his car in here right?!

~Boosted Integ.. What do you mean its not that nice?! That car is freaking Sick!! I haven't checked out what you have but I think its not going to be as nice as his... Sorry bro

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Im gonna have to agree with Force Fed, it is his thread. Car is nice, only thing I didnt care for was the rims. But who ever said my opinion meant shit?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
boosted_integ said:

I thought the point of a "MEMBER RIDES" section is to post pics of your car. And ForceFed is doing that. No one is complaining that he posts too many pics of his car. If you don't like his car, all you had to do is click that green back arrow and look at another thread. Simple as that.