My 2007 tC (teggy replacement)

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
speedin said:
come on vanessa i know your reading this! you know you wanna give us a shot of you on your hood :drool:
thats the only way ill truely enjoy a scion. im not a big fan of them. but im a big fan of vanessa :nod:

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
teg9five said:
thats the only way ill truely enjoy a scion. im not a big fan of them. but im a big fan of vanessa :nod:
awwww :D yall make me smile

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
I actually saw her......so there i win!!!!!

Nice car tho, better then the rental you had.....oh yeah and that's the last time i ever go to houston without air....people can't drive there, they drive slow, they run you of the road....due to the fact that they can't drive, and its humid as hell....houston sucks major texas ass!!!!!!!!!

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
I can't stand Houston.... ugh... only thing there that I like is the Container Store I had you meet me at lololol

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
nice whip. hope you enjoiy it and it treats you well along your liftetime together. but im sorry vanessa, you must now leave the site and join a scion club. J/K we all love you here, and i think everyone would kill me if i told you to leave for real. good luck with it. *cough*turbo*cough*

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
nexgenintegra said:
nice whip. hope you enjoiy it and it treats you well along your liftetime together. but im sorry vanessa, you must now leave the site and join a scion club. J/K we all love you here, and i think everyone would kill me if i told you to leave for real. good luck with it. *cough*turbo*cough*
lolol I started posting on scionlife but they're a bunch of retards. I love you guys. This will always be my humble abode. :)

speedin

The Transporter
Vanessa said:
lolol I started posting on scionlife but they're a bunch of retards. I love you guys. This will always be my humble abode. :)
HAHA, we kick ass. How are they retards?

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
speedin said:
HAHA, we kick ass. How are they retards?
They think their poop smells good ;] put it that way... just cause they drive a newer model celica.. pfft

Nah, they aren't too-too bad..