My 3RD set of wheels!!!

Bedross12

I had a set of Kobe Envy's on my teg but quickly got tired of them....recently replaced them with some Velocity VW035's. 17X7 +38 offset. Also got new tires: Nitto NeoGens 205/40/17s

I was very hesitant to going with black rims but after many photoshops thought it meshed nicely with my car..

Opinions appreciated...

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
I really like your car. It's clean and yet you still find ways to incorporate things other people would be afraid to. Like the roll call, on some cars I think it looks sorta tacky, but I think you pulled it off excellently. Props to you good sir :thumbs up

crussell2009

98 black gsr CLEAN coupe
wheels look good, just please tell me those aren't euro taillights

Bedross12

Thanks guys!

HA yeah those are euros and I understand that look has since faded away. However they are red and CF black, not your typical red/clear altezza look. Gonna look for some 98+ lights soon. Also the fogs im taking off this weekend.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
losing the fogs is a good plan. and i just recently put my 98 tails in. still have my euros just in case i ever wanna put them back in. always nice to have variety.

Bedross12

losing the fogs is a good plan. and i just recently put my 98 tails in. still have my euros just in case i ever wanna put them back in. always nice to have variety.
Yea dude good idea. But it is very easy to rice out a car with altezzas...just got to make sure it goes with the car scheme ya know...i may even be able to paint my old 94 tails...gotta look that up

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
yeah im doing my car about the same color as yours maybe a little darker so all 3 sets of my tails will look good. wanna get some UKDM ones to finish up my collection.