My 4th and Final Integra

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
I dont want to write a novel but some of you might know because i posted it up here, one year ago almost exactly i had my 96 DC2 stolen and stripped completely in providence RI. And for my one year aniversary i bought this:

cant wait to start modding it.... this one is not going to be stolen! only thing it came with was a comptech icebox intake..... now i gotta sell the RS for some extra fundsss! all comments and feedback encouraged!

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
nice! wish I had those door insert! and hell I wouldnt mind the Competch Icebox either, lmao... once you start moding it never stops!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
better make sure you put this teggy on LOCK!!! lowjack lick balls but a buddy of mine has KARR TRAX [sp] and that sucker works... once your alarm is triggered or it senses your car moving they call your ass and have gps to locate it. there might be an option to shut the motor off too but im not sure.

nice AaaRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr btw:thumbup:

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
thanks all, lol yah it only has a alarm on it right now but i want to make this thing like impossible to take from me...... most of the time its gonna sit in my garage and ill drive my civic but i want to fuckin get that gps tracking thing also with that special prong key that you plug in near the ignition. ill probobly pull fuses starting fuses as well or something

blitzillist

Professional RiceR
better make sure you put this teggy on LOCK!!! lowjack lick balls but a buddy of mine has KARR TRAX [sp] and that sucker works... once your alarm is triggered or it senses your car moving they call your ass and have gps to locate it. there might be an option to shut the motor off too but im not sure.

nice AaaRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr btw:thumbup:
karr trax.....? more info please!!?

vtecvaz

vtecvaz
can I come over and hump it?:)
To sweet, I wanted to go that route, but I can bring myself to heavy modding it, I would feel quilty.

My next ride will be an NSX

Enjoy that OEM mean ass ride

VAZ