My 90 DA - all stock

Ebush

The guy with yellow RNR's
Just picked it up last night for a thousand bucks.

Should be putting my yellow RNR's on it once I get some springs or coilovers.

anyone know where I could get some nice looking fender flares? not some ricey crap but something that would look clean. The reason I want to get some is because of where the rust is located on the car, only has it on the very lip of passenger rear wheel well and on the lip of front passenger fender. just wanna fix the rust and throw some fender flares on it to keep from having to repaint whole car. if someone has pics of DA's with fender flares post them up.

feeel free to throw any suggestions out there.

Ebush

Thanks, besides the rust the paint is all good, just some very light fading on the outside edge of the roof.

kolya

nice DA, you cant beat the price and its gonna look sick w/the RNR's and with the rust gone! Good Luck ;)

Ebush

suprised no one has comented on the yellow RNR's yet. I got them in white and they had slight curb rash, was able to sand it down to get rid of all the rash. Was having trouble deciding on what color to paint them until I saw a set of yellow wheels rolling.

Ebush

nice DA, you cant beat the price and its gonna look sick w/the RNR's and with the rust gone! Good Luck ;)
Yeah the guy had it listed for 1250 on craigslist about two hours north of me, I saw it right when it was posted, he was an older guy, I offered him 1k and he said that will do it. these DA's are going for atleast 2k locally with tons of rust and primer.

Ebush

I guess I pretty much payed KBB for it, with exact miles as mine it blue books for $1090

Ebush

yeah, im wondering how they will look with the black. I painted them yellow before I made the purchase. Maybe I can help set the yellow off by replacing the white pin stripe with a yellow pinstripe.

Ebush

Took some pics of the car today, waxed it last night and bought some parts.

Got a Hurst shift knob, 2000 Integra seats, and a 2000 Civic radio.

also painted the needles on the cluster yellow to give the wheels something to match. Also painted the instrument face gloss black to give it an updated look from the flat black.

Searching for something to lower it on and then ill buy the tires for the Mugen's.

Sammich

lol @ hurst knob...as far as the flares go...just get the rust fixed properly..dont do flares homie

nice project DA though..are you going to leave the wheels yellow? u doing the bumble bee thing? lol that'd be hot/different