My 90 GS- first Teggy

DA9vid

**Former** Civic Owner
Well here is my first Integra that I have owned. It still needs a little work but in due time. I used to drive a 1988 civic 4door and now it is time to upgrade.

My old ride.

My new Ride!!!

The only real exterior blemish.

So there she is. My new ride.

DA9vid

**Former** Civic Owner
Yep. Tomorrow I am going to pressure wash the engine bay and do my tune up and everything else.

nautica_t

not bad. i use to drive an EF as well.
its a good fixer upper.

DA9vid

**Former** Civic Owner
Yeah I thought it was a good deal as well. Only $1100 and it was a grandpa's car. Never abused.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
wow your driver seat is flesh-n-bone. haha. but that can be easily replaced as well as your bumper light. everything else is pretty much in good condition. good luck!

speedin

The Transporter
"Moving on up." Yea welcome. and a nice starter. Just fix a few things and get to it.

DA9vid

**Former** Civic Owner
Yeah I am looking for another seat and bumper. The car drives excellent. The only problem I had was 2 days after buying it the bearings in the alternator went out so I just had my mechanic replace the timing belt, water pump, all the seals on that side, all the belts, and had the alternator rebuilt. All that cost me was about $350. Now I don't have to worry about it.

DA9vid

**Former** Civic Owner
Yeah, I am a junkyard man myself so I am sure I will find everything I need soon.

speedin

The Transporter
DA9vid said:
Yeah I am looking for another seat and bumper. The car drives excellent. The only problem I had was 2 days after buying it the bearings in the alternator went out so I just had my mechanic replace the timing belt, water pump, all the seals on that side, all the belts, and had the alternator rebuilt. All that cost me was about $350. Now I don't have to worry about it.
WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT??????? Timing belt and water pump alone $350 is a HELL-OF-A deal! Not to mention you got the rest for the $350. Now thats a score their!

DA9vid

**Former** Civic Owner
Parts were about $200 and labor was $150. I have been going to my mechanic for about 4 years now and hee hooks me up all the time. If I ever have a problem he will just look at it for me for free.