My 90 GS- first Teggy

DA9vid

**Former** Civic Owner
I want to keep it original except for a K&N filter (which I already have in plus I have an extra one ) and front and rear upper strut bars. I lowered my other car and all my wife complained about was how bumpy it was so I am keeping the suspension the way it is. I am cleaning the engine bay later today so I will post more pics of it clean.

DA9vid

**Former** Civic Owner
I finally took some pics after pressure washing my engine bay and it looks 100% better. Still need to get my plug wires though.

BEFORE

AFTER

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
damn man it looks alot better makes me wanna pressure wash my shit so i can be blang blang.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
didnt everybody used to have a 4 door 4g civic?

nice integra dogg ... wish i woulda gone 2g .... hear they got more legroom

DA9vid

**Former** Civic Owner
Here is a quick update. I finally got my 6-disc cd changer that came with the car working. Come to find out that I put the cd's in backwards :crazy: . I did not know this until I read the case for them and seen that they were in wrong. So I flipped them around and viola! Like magic it was reading them but now I had to find the station. So I found the right station and now it works great. Now all I have to get is speakers because these 14 year old stock speakers SUCK.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
OLD SCHOOL DA FTW!!!! lol

Looks nice! after seeing that pressure wash, it makes me want to do it!