My 90 Integra has ABS? how do I tell

xusake

Your a damned moron. There'ss more then '1' way to find out whats on a car.

It is not unsafe to slam on the brakes, do you know why, because in illinois when I took my drivers class in High School we were told to test our braking ability of the car every major season change to make sure we know how well our car can stop. It was in the fucking book too.

So shove it Mr. Expert... go drive like a grandma mr 'safe'
Your such a idiot dude. If you have a problem with Mr.Safe then you shouldn't be on the road moron. The number one rule of driving is be on the safe side and don't be a idiot. So you should go shove it in the ditch, then come crying to us CI member. Also that testing thing it for winter season to see if your brakes are still in working form not to test how good your ABS is. You don't deserve to own a Teg if your gonna drive like that. Teg are for people that care's not to fuck up their ride. If your gonna give advice to in danger people life you shouldn't post at all.

quote: son you still got alot of learning befor you can drive idk why they give you your license.

Last edited:

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
this thread is full of moronic fail.

telling someone to 'slam on their brakes' to see if they have ABS. if you're driving aggressive and slam on your brakes, rear end someone, total both cars etc. don't come crying to us.

"Mr. Safe" is just like 99% of the members on here, myself included, who actually believe in upholding the traffic laws set forth to PROTECT US. some of us, again myself included, are very fluent with spirited driving. thanks to enough track events that let us safely and legally have fun with the cars we enjoy modifying. doing it on the street not only endangers lives of potentially innocent bystanders, but you risk getting tickets/suspensions/etc. all for the sake of wanting to see what your car can do.

go where most intelligent people go, A TRACK.

gotgohan

Apprentice Mechanic
Sigh you guys are totally putting words into my mouth... Whatever... Just because I say slam the brakes doesn't mean on the roads... it means on an empty parking lot... You guys are fucking idiots... My friend got into a rear end accident... He fucking slammed his brakes because the driver in front of him had no tail lights... He would have made it but when he slammed on it his right rear brake line busted and it was brand spanking new... if you do it at fucking 10 mph in a parking lot, your hand brake will save you. I have never been in an accident my whole time of driving. being only 6 years or so, I have been on the road a lot more than you assholes towing, trailering, and shit. I've seen it all go fuck yourselves

xusake

Wow, some one getting mad here? this thread is to help not with bad advice. He slammed his brake that why he busted his brake line and got fuck for that. So now you see why you don't slam your brake?. So go fuck yourself instead. Pull to the right side if you can't make in time to brake without endangering other people in front of your or behind you. Also a empty parking lot isn't the place to go and at 10mph, abs would not come on. The car need to slide that what abs was invented for. You could be on the road more then us but with no brain.

Andrew93

Currently Building
Just look under the hood for an ABS module and reservoir. It should be by the passenger side strut tower
thank you, i thought there would have been something else over there if it did...and my car is a shell atm so i cant turn it on or slam on the brakes.... took the engine out yesterday, gonna repaint it and put the new one in.

DAteg

haha its all good. there's more than one way to do things, and in this case the "stomp on your brakes" way is just a little less effective and practical :)

heykosal

Angkorian
What the fuck? When I said slam on the brakes did people not sense the humorous nature of it? Or did you guys all just not see the laughing smiley at the end? I should've included a disclaimer, but I didn't think anybody would be retarded enough to actually do(or consider) doing what I said...

n00bs:roll:

Sigh you guys are totally putting words into my mouth... Whatever... Just because I say slam the brakes doesn't mean on the roads... it means on an empty parking lot... You guys are fucking idiots... My friend got into a rear end accident... He fucking slammed his brakes because the driver in front of him had no tail lights... He would have made it but when he slammed on it his right rear brake line busted and it was brand spanking new... if you do it at fucking 10 mph in a parking lot, your hand brake will save you. I have never been in an accident my whole time of driving. being only 6 years or so, I have been on the road a lot more than you assholes towing, trailering, and shit. I've seen it all go fuck yourselves
Dude, quit your crying. Admit you made a stupid comment and we can all move on.

Also, you shouldn't talk shit about having seen it all when you have a thread in this site asking what a JDM front and a half size radiator are. If you knew half as much as you think you know, you'd be working for Honda in the IRL right now. :roll:

emd513

pretty much my point he said it was only on the gs trim, but like u said it can haven it on the ls rather its standard r optional its still on them

red.line

pretty much my point he said it was only on the gs trim, but like u said it can haven it on the ls rather its standard r optional its still on them
Okay, if you want to get technical, the GS-R has it too, but seeing how rare it is, no one would really care.