My 91 DA9

Winki

Undercover mod
Pretty dam sweet what are your mods?
DA SQUAD!!!!!! [IMG said:
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g94/GuttedLS/integra34.jpg[/IMG]
QUOTE]
How bout that DA with the FMIC (looks like one) in the side mirror???? looks pretty good also! :D

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
the car packin a front mount is member REDLINE from G2IC.com
his car is a DB1 (four door) his name is ralph, he recently won a 1st place trophy for "Best Acura Integra" at a show in florida. i can't remember which one (sorry ralfy)

and, correct me if i'm wrong, schado has gutted his interior to reduce weight. only thing i would change, to be honest, is the steering wheel. the rest of the gutted interior gives it a very racecar feel to it, but the steering wheel looks kinda ghetto. i'd get a quick release steering wheel for it. be a little safer that way, safer as in it would make it JUST A LITTLE harder for a theif to take it.

DarkDB1

hondagod_666 said:
the car packin a front mount is member REDLINE from G2IC.com
his car is a DB1 (four door) his name is ralph, he recently won a 1st place trophy for "Best Acura Integra" at a show in florida. i can't remember which one (sorry ralfy)

and, correct me if i'm wrong, schado has gutted his interior to reduce weight. only thing i would change, to be honest, is the steering wheel. the rest of the gutted interior gives it a very racecar feel to it, but the steering wheel looks kinda ghetto. i'd get a quick release steering wheel for it. be a little safer that way, safer as in it would make it JUST A LITTLE harder for a theif to take it.
Yea, Its a DB1...

You know truthfully... Ralph won that category as a fluke.

There was NO other G2's in the show, 1 G3 and 2 RSX's.

And Schado... 5spd conversion? :D

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
where did you get the rails to fit the Sparco seat?

schado

weightless wonder
You got it DarkDB1, it used to be an auto. That's the reason why my mods list is so short. The conversion ended up being more than i thought, but hey, that 5 spd was worth it! As for the rails for the sparco seat, when i bought it, it came with a rail out of a civic. I had to fabricate some new piecs and basically redo the bracket for it to work. Fun stuff. You're also right about the steering wheel. I hate it. Can't wait to get an aftermarket one, but i'm leaving here real soon to boot camp, so it wil have to wait for a bit. As for the rest of the interior, i plan on putting, eventually, a full cage in it, and fabricating some kind of custom dashboard somehow. I plan on going for a race set up, a weekend warrior, non daily driven kind of thing. Right know, after boot, i plan on working on the suspension. I'm going to go with some omnipower full coilovers, sway bar upgrades, new control arms, and maybe a few other things, as well as downgrading to some 15 inch rims. My buddy Ralfy (Redline from g2ic) took these pics when i went to go hang out with him this last weekend. His car is soooo clean. Very nice. Thanks for the comments guys!!!

Here's a pic of the engine bay, that i forgot to post with the rest of em'...

Last edited:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Word, clean car bro, I like the gutted look when its not done half ass, good on you for paying attention to detail. You'll need that in the military. So what branch are you going in if you don't mind me asking?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom

Hey and good on you for changing the brake pedal when you did the manual swap. My boy did an auto to manual swap on his 91ls and left the stock brake pedal. That bitch used to piss me off so bad, everytime you went for the clutch you'd clip the damn brake pedal. :lol:

schado

weightless wonder
Thanks for the comments peeps!!! Oh, and Aussie, i am going into the Airforce. :thumbs up

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
that bay is clean as hell. how did you manage to get it that clean. block looks amazing and the valve cover looks amazing. how did you do it?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Damn i didnt notice you cut your dash in half at first, but that jasper green is lookin nice. Good choice on the exhaust.