My 91 Teg...

91integraracer

Im lovin it
lol. yea i got some from ebay. theyre just for now, once i get more $$ and everything else done im getting some better ones.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
the ebay ones work good, as long as you get the right ones. my first car was a 240 and it handled decent, but after about a week of owning it i installed Tein S-tech springs and Greddy front and rear strut bar and that thing felt glued to the road. i could fly around just about any corner. i loved it. then i blew it up drifting in a lot one day.

91integraracer

Im lovin it
damn that sux. i wanna lower mine but im gonna do it the right way. not no ebay springs(i did have a good experience with them when i lowered my protege). i want a 240 sooo badly. im buying myself a 2nd car for xmas this year and that is on the list along with a crx or a 2nd gen rx7

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
only reason i went with ebay coil overs is because one of my springs was kinda broken.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
put the rear coilovers on todday and the car looks good, but its kinda too low. the cat scrapes during regular driving.

and then my brother was messing around and shoved/beat a tip onto my exhaust. it looks funny, its pointing up at a 45 degree angle. ill take some pics tomorrow, ill probably leave it on just for kicks for a few days.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
from what i could tell it looked good, its raining and dark so i couldnt get a full view. i just know the cat drags during normal driving and the mudflaps drag under light cornering. my bro measured the floor-wheel well distance, on the rear its 23''..didnt measure the front, was just doing the rear to make sure it was even. yesterday when i measured the ground-lip clearance it was maybe 3''

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
i might work on the exhaust tomorrow. thinking about removing the cat and muffler. run a cherrybomb in place of the cat and remove the stock muffler and put a dynamax muffler on there and run it out the passenger side of the bumper with a turndown so you cant see it.

ricestick

BOOST HEAD
Seeing that gutted teg bring me back when i first gutted my teg, i took out everything except the driver, passenger seat, no dash, no abs, no p/s, no wipers, front big seatbelt rails gone. sound deading material.
I put it on on a scale , came to 678 lbs. made a big difference.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
Seeing that gutted teg bring me back when i first gutted my teg, i took out everything except the driver, passenger seat, no dash, no abs, no p/s, no wipers, front big seatbelt rails gone. sound deading material.
I put it on on a scale , came to 678 lbs. made a big difference.
wow, i didnt think it all weighed that much. i havnt taken the dash out. its bad enough when i get strange looks from people sitting higher than me (people in trucks) i dont need everyone in cars to see i dont have a dash and look at me funny too. took the radio out earlier and plan on doing the sound deadening this weekend