my 91 teg

biker04

tell me what you guys think of my teg. im going to be dropping it down on some coilovers soon and getting new healights. Right now its just lowered on eibach spring. About 1.5 inch drop, just muffler that sounds dope and little bit of power, clear corners, 17" konig villains on toyo proxis. And I put the stock tail lights back on because the ones in the pics are leakin. great car thought. tell me what yall think.

Last edited:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Where to Start.

Loose the tails..forever ,the wheels,the clear corners and the can..its not helping you at all.

Get , 15-16" wheels. OEM corner lights and a full or catback exhaust. Then...SLAM IT! and JDM 1 peice headlights.

Sammich

lol @ cheese..nipping it in the bud

i lol'd @ the lights and the 'dope sounding exhaust' lolol

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
Where to Start.

Loose the tails..forever ,the wheels,the clear corners and the can..its not helping you at all.

Get , 15-16" wheels. OEM corner lights and a full or catback exhaust. Then...SLAM IT! and JDM 1 peice headlights.
x2.

GeSeR

i VTEC do you
Since you put on the stock tail lights thats a good thing. Get a nice drop, and you'll be okay to go.

DB2 B17A1

Corner Junkie
Looks good, not my cup of tea, but build a car how you would like it to be. if you like the tail lights by all means keep them.