My 92 Da (Needs more love)

sportsma1539

Well Ive been on this site for about a month now and have asked many question and now I got my first shots of what I been working on. It needs some love and its getting there but I have to take one step at a time. I got my first step done which is getting my new engine in and running good. Next step is replacing ball joints and tie rods and getting an alignment. Then I will paint it which it needs really bad. Any suggestions on a red color for it??? And btw, everything you see on this car was done by the previous owner. All I have done is put a new engine in and cleaned the engine bay. The outside of the car still has grease on it from working on the car. lol...

mirrorimg

Some new wheels,new paint and definitely new tail lights and your car will be :thumbs up Keep up the good work, it always pays off in the end, though your pockets may not feel the same.

sportsma1539

Thanks man.... In the mean time, I think I'm gonna keep the wheels because I dont wanna spend too much money on this car. I may get different ones down the line. But yea, im definitely gonna get new tail lights. Ill start researching here soon on that. I only paid $700 for the car and I'm up to $1200 right now after getting it running.

kevinm1981

ITR FTW
I'd sell the wheels and buy oem 15" wheels. They look HUGE.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Is it me or does that drivers side rear look like it has positive camber???

I would lower it

sportsma1539

Is it me or does that drivers side rear look like it has positive camber???

I would lower it

You are right. I had a post on here a while back on what the problem could be. The guy said he had hit a curb. I took the tire off and could not tell what the problem was. When I'm ready for my alignment Im gonna get them to tell me what is wrong.

sportsma1539

I'm thinking I have a bent LCA because I have positive camber. But I will have to say that my "ghetto" engine is running really well. My car is a 92, it has a 95 b18b1 block, 91 head with b18b1 cams, with a 92 intake manifold :lol: But it works

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
gotta love the newer style front ends :thumbsup:

repaint it red? lol btw you like those tail lights?

sportsma1539

yea, im repainting it red. And no I dont like the tail lights. LIke I said in the original post, I bought this car exactly how it looks. All I've done is put another engine in it. What do you mean by gotta love the newer style front ends??