My '92 Integra GS-R (DB2) From Purchase to Today

8-bit

do what now?
You my friend, have one clean DB2. The si wheels look very clean and that color does them justice.

asteadydecline

Looks mint, man. I love when I can finally see a good 2nd gen build.

I've got most of the same parts as you too. Haha. Installing my F&Fs this morning.

my 93da

LOOKS INSANELY SICK!! LOVE the way your car sits and looks! Wish mine was as clean as that! Keep us all posted!!

red.line

It reminds me of those shots from the early 90's before JDM was the shit and it just made sense.
Thanks man, it's definitely my favourite shot of my car, my mom even had it blown up and framed and now it's hanging in my room. :)
You my friend, have one clean DB2. The si wheels look very clean and that color does them justice.
Thank you, appreciate it. :)
Looks mint, man. I love when I can finally see a good 2nd gen build.

I've got most of the same parts as you too. Haha. Installing my F&Fs this morning.
Nice man, make a thread and post up some pics when you've got it slammed! ;)
LOOKS INSANELY SICK!! LOVE the way your car sits and looks! Wish mine was as clean as that! Keep us all posted!!
Thanks, will do!
i was gonna say that too, it looks perfect in that pic.
did u end up putting those white wheels on?
The white wheels won't be going on until the spring when I start driving her again. For now it's sitting on some VW steelies haha.

red.line

Might as well show off my awesome fender swapping skills! Did this back in January:

Before (my car was noticeably slower after removing the K&N sticker :( ):

During:

After (also had to de-pinstripe the fender as the DA9 has light blue stripes down the sides hahaha):

lsjdmteg

nice build man n dnt wry i have 2 white 4drs and people always talk shit and ask which one is this one n now both are 5sp so i say the standard one n they get confused def a nice car

red.line

nice build man n dnt wry i have 2 white 4drs and people always talk shit and ask which one is this one n now both are 5sp so i say the standard one n they get confused def a nice car
Thanks! Yeah it gets a little confusing trying to explain which one is which, and when I first brought the DA9 to my shop everyone thought I had just raised up my DB2 at first glance haha.
did you put the bad fender on your other teg..or you gonna buy a new one for it
No, I put the bad one on the winter beater, not concerned with how pretty it looks as the front end is a little smushed from the previous owner, but it handles the snow like a champ and that's all that matters! :)

rockadilla

thats right.
love ur car dude theres a guy here in phoenix that has a car VERY similar to urs, aztec green GSR, that color is sex in person :D

good luck with the build :thumbs up