my 92 ls build

lsjdmteg

im actualy selling her i need room inma garage all it needs is a engine and tranny shes a 93 5sp. i wana build her so bad i even have a motor for her but im going to convert the auto to manual so shes either getting sold as is or parted out idk yet

im actualy selling her i need room inma garage all it needs is a engine and tranny shes a 93 5sp. i wana build her so bad i even have a motor for her but im going to convert the auto to manual so shes either getting sold as is or parted out idk yet
Well PM me about it.

lsjdmteg

Ma boys paint booth is almost done so alota the parts should be getting painted soon motors al.ost built so soon il start working on her again

lsjdmteg

n thanks tony ive put alota time into it and theres alot mot=re story behind this car the original b17 i built for the car got stolen from my old garage along with my trany and more

Exige24

n thanks tony ive put alota time into it and theres alot mot=re story behind this car the original b17 i built for the car got stolen from my old garage along with my trany and more
That sucks man. Theives are the scum of the earth. Hope it turns out how you originally intended.