my 92 ls build

Exige24

That's alot of love you're putting into your DA. Nice job.

I can appreciate it since I love my Teg alot.

AcuraIntegLS

"Get you some"
Thanks man its a slow build and i wana do it correctly and how i realy want it
I can respect that man! Too many people think they can just do stuff as quick as possible anymore, instead of taking their time and doing it right. I wish I had the skills to paint my car, or at least knew someone that could haha

lsjdmteg

Yes i tracked another b17 but i had to use a b18c head. Shes not as built as the previous motor it was a b17 block waith a b17 head str8 from honda wit type r internals cams and a few more things but owell shit happens.
I def love my teg its been a long time coming and im deff trying to have her ready for the spring time

lsjdmteg

I wish i could do bodywork and paint myself woulda saved me alota money lol. Ive had the car for almost 2 yrs and still havent even driven the car yet. Im so anxious to finish her i hate goin to my garage and seing her covered in dust. I wish there wasnt snow on thr ground and she was together n i can just take her for a spin

AcuraIntegLS

"Get you some"
I wish i could do bodywork and paint myself woulda saved me alota money lol. Ive had the car for almost 2 yrs and still havent even driven the car yet. Im so anxious to finish her i hate goin to my garage and seing her covered in dust. I wish there wasnt snow on thr ground and she was together n i can just take her for a spin
Yeah I know what you're saying man lol well hopefully it will all come together soon enough for you

lsjdmteg

Thanks hopefully i start working again soon cuz my moms is coming out the hospitol so my sis can go home with her and i can geta job again

AcuraIntegLS

"Get you some"
Thanks hopefully i start working again soon cuz my moms is coming out the hospitol so my sis can go home with her and i can geta job again
Glad your mom is doing ok. Not that I know her, but still family is important. That's a big plus for sure, and I'm glad I got a new job recently too so I can start putting some money into my ride haha

lsjdmteg

Yea shes doin alot better. I just started to enroll in school to be a motorcycle tech. My mom has wanted me to go fora while so im goin for her and for myself. Made me realize how much i wana do this. And she told me i bettr finish this car so now i have to finish her for moms she said she wants a ride

No Rice Riley

it looks amazing so far, you inspire me dude. i got a 93 sittin with a bad engine and a fresh gsr im gonna put in it in a couple weeks. im gonna try to post a couple pictures if you wanna check it out, im gonna put work into it this summer when i got some more cash. keep me posted on this id love to see it finished

AcuraIntegLS

"Get you some"
Yea shes doin alot better. I just started to enroll in school to be a motorcycle tech. My mom has wanted me to go fora while so im goin for her and for myself. Made me realize how much i wana do this. And she told me i bettr finish this car so now i have to finish her for moms she said she wants a ride
Lol way to be man. I wish you the best of luck on everything

lsjdmteg

Thanks guys asa i get the 2 other cars out of my garage im going to start on her again. I think ima strip ger down and redo the wiring again

lsjdmteg

ok so i gota garage at my new apartment and i braught the teggy closer to me so i can wrk on it. today i started to rewire the doors so that i have power locks
heres the door lock actuater

heres the wiring im replacing top is the old one bottom is the new wiring for the power locks

heres the wiring from the power locks

heres the original plug

the door with the old wires removed

pulled out the plug to install the new plug

new plug ran threw the well

had to ground the wiring

plug in place

lsjdmteg

new wiring ran on the door

new plug for the power locks

actuater installed

cleaned up some of the wiring

so now the passenger side is done. now i have to do the driver side pix up later