My 92 silver civic DX!!!!

03dc5Integra

The man behind the Civic

This chick is trying to jack my ride

The babe and the Civic

the rear end bitches

the 102 HP spoon sport D15 baby!!!!!!!!

hahahhahahaa but yeah stuff i haven't installed yet
championship white type r fenders(yes i will repaint it silver)
type R steering wheel(i had it since last year but i'm too lazy too install it)
seibon carbon fiber type r wing, hks ground wire(because i'm lazy),nrg carbon fiber lock(cuz some1 busted my hood latch
future mods:
red type r carpet, spoon sport engine torque damper, new c-west front lip(authentic dur!!), new buddy club 2 carbon fiber splitter(cuz i smashed into a snow bank during the winter), tein coilovers(cuz my tanabe sustec is starting to rust), and a new dailer driver (05/06 pwp rsx baby or something else)

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i dont like the wheels......but other than that its nice.....u coming to the meet?

03dc5Integra

8urcivic said:
i dont like the wheels......but other than that its nice.....u coming to the meet?
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! you don't like my 18 inch volk racing le37K with falken azenis st115??????????? unbelievable

03dc5Integra

JDM_Conversion said:
you bastard! where was i when this all happened!? :x
I was at the mall, getting the new linkin park cd hahahaahaha but yeah i copy the idea of the 1st pic from the pic of you chewing gum, cuz i wanted to show the door panel hahahahhaaa but yeah MY VOLKS ARE SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
The wheels are ok, but I'm not feeling the the lip kit and grill. I think leaving the enterior stock would've been nice. Lovin the Mugen engine mods! :thumbs up

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
since when do civics come with a acura steering wheel? and where did you get the dc5 body kit for your civic? :lol: