My 93 Integra wont start

Tjboyce

My 93 Integra wont start. It cranks but wont turn over. I have fuel and spark and have also eliminated some of the possible problems. I have replaces the ECM, Fuel Filter, throttle Position Sensor, and still have no start. It started about a couple of weeks ago when it would stall when starting off the line but otherwise run fine. Then one day is just wouldn't start. I changed the TPS and it started running again for a day. now I cant get it started at all. I am at a loss. I pulled the plugs and check for spark I have. I can also smell fuel getting to the motor. Is there some sensor that I have missed that may be my problem? Also it had a top end done and timing belt about 50k ago.

phatintegra

Banned
Does the fuel pump prime?
Is the spark plug wet?
Is there spark at the plugs? if so what color was the arc?
Did you check the timing?

Last edited:

Tjboyce

the spark is normal and dry. I had the timing belt replaced( with a complete top end) less than 50k ago. just before it died it was running fine other than cutting out from a stop at stoplight (only when warm)

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
the spark is normal and dry. I had the timing belt replaced( with a complete top end) less than 50k ago. just before it died it was running fine other than cutting out from a stop at stoplight (only when warm)
Again...

did you CHECK you timing
no ecu codes?

Cutting out at a stop light is not running fine, it shouldn't do that.