My 93 LS

AllmotorLS

I guess this is the place to put this... BTW, nice place everyone...

This is whats done so far...for those who aren't G2IC members...

Body-
Shaved: door handles, side moldings (which will soon be completely smooth), antenna hole, rear keyhole, rear wiper squirter
Molded: side skirts, rear bumper
JDM 1 piece headlights
JDM Honda parts CF hood (to be painted)
Fiber Images CF hood
'91 tail lights

Engine-
AEM cold air intake
B&M AFPR
B&M fuel pressure guage
NGK 8mm plug wires
NGK plugs
Gude head package:
ported TB
ported intake manifold
ported head
Bullfrog cams
ECU
Kamikaze 4-1 headers
DC 4-1 headers (only in use when street driven)
RS*R exhaust
ACT HD clutch
Spoon oil cap

Suspension-
Progress coilovers
Progress and Ingalls camber kits
Neuspeed f. upper strut bar (all bars will soon be Spoon or Benen)
17" Advanti Racing wheels
Nitto 450 205/40/17 tires
Goodridge SS brake lines
Powerslot crossdrilled and slotted rotors
Axxis metal master pads

Interior-
B&M shortshifter
Autometer 5" Phantom tach
Greddy elec. temp guage
Greddy elec. oil pressure guage
Greddy elec. fuel pressure guage
Sparco Pro 2000 seats sold for something better...starts w/ an "M"
Spoon shift knob

System-
Alpine 9815
Alpine 634 changer
Alpine XM
JL Audio 450/4
JL Audio 1000/1
Boston Z6's
Boston Z5's
JL Audio 10w3's (4)
All Monster power and signal cables
Optima yellow top

-Nick

Darrell

I just noticed...where are your windshield whipers??

KrNxRaCer00

Originally posted by "TheNotoriousMogg"

I just noticed...where are your windshield whipers??
haha...i noticed that too...

nice car buddy, 2nd gens don't really do it for me (looks wise), but clean non-the less.

AllmotorLS

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it...many, many hours were put into it... and it's still not done :roll:

The wipers:
Since this is Southern California, it doesn't rain too much here, maybe 30 days out of the year. Also, I never really drive it anymore :cry:, everyime I get it on the street I get pulled over. For some reason, the cops don't believe me when I say it's stock :lol: Long story short, I paid $1000 in fines on my B-day because of it. :mrgreen:

-Nick

Darrell

it's a tizzle car, man maybe its time to sell it if you cant drive it much

AllmotorLS

No way! I would NEVER sell the Integra. There are times when I do get to drive it, I just need a legal exhaust and I'm straight. I'm just stubborn and won't take off the RS*R.

That car is my baby. I've done everything you see myself or with the help of my brother (www.speedcontest.com). For me to sell it, well, that's the ultimate sin. :evil:

Sometimes I do think I should sell it, then I drive it...

-Nick

AllmotorLS

So I go to my brothers shop yesterday...

The front fenders, the sideskirts, the rear bumper, the tail lights and the headlights are all off the car :shock:

Plans "were" to re-mold the rear bumper and sideskirts (they cracked a lot in the past 2 years, plus we were not as up to date on body techniques/ materials as we are today), and completely shave and smooth over the side moldings (I was attempting to save a body line, but changed my mind)

Then I looked at the car and decided I like to drive it too much to have that kit on there. No BS, the sideskirts were inches, maybe 2, 2.5 from the ground...going in parking lots or driveways wasn't happening. I have coilovers, but forget changing the height.

New idea is: Stock front bumper w/ Spoon style Carbon Fiber lip. Extreme Dimensions sells Mugen replica sideskirts, I'd have to mold those on, then have my brother make me a custom rear bumper. The bumper would be 90% stock from the top down, and have about 2- 2.5" inches added to the bottom. We add 2 part foam to the stock bumper, shape it how we want it, make a mold and hand lay a new fiberglass rear bumper from that. They look like stock when it's done.

What does everyone think? Change it or keep it the way it is?

-Nick

SxyDA9

Change it itll be sick...i didnt have my wipers on until about a week ago either...lokks better w/o em lol....Nice car d00d :)

KrNxRaCer00

Originally posted by "SxyDA9"

Change it itll be sick...i didnt have my wipers on until about a week ago either...lokks better w/o em lol....Nice car d00d :)
here in washington...u can't really get away w/ that.

lucky cali bastards... :D

AllmotorLS

Update:

I changed it back about a year and a half ago.

I still need a set of JDM mirrors and I had to get a new body panel (the one under the tail lights) and re- shave the keyhole. Once those two issues are out of the way, I'll pick up new moldings for around the windows and she's pretty much done.

:p

Attachments

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
the after now looks like any other teg ..... before was a lot more unique.