My 94 Integra LS

Robbig34

94 Integra LS 234xxx on the body 80xxx miles on the rebuild. I bought for 1300 and I feel like it was a pretty good buy. front suspension has full adjustable coilovers with aftermarket upper control arms. lowered 2 inches from stock ride height (14 inches) in the front and stock ride height in the back.

No ps well its there but there is no belt on it
No a/c
CAI
I do believe it is the stock exhaust but it has muff. on it. its not ricey it sounds good in my opinion.

Just posting because I am new to the Integra scene but did quite a lot of research before picking this up. Im thinking a boost build. compression is good in all 4 cylinders. I thought about adding a/c back for the summer months but not completely sure.

also should I lower the back by 2 inches too? It needs tires lol so forget the way they look in the pics.

also I need to know what size tires are best I want to go with a 16 inch rim. offest maybe? im not too knowledgable on offset so I need some info.

but here is the teg! enjoy!! any advice will be nice!

spoonmectr

Wow that thing is rough! You have quite a project ahead of you. Your taste is well, your taste. If it were mine, Id raise the front up some and drop the rear to match. Get rid of the rice exhaust and put some GSR blades or SI wheels on it. Ditch the rice taillights for some 98+ all reds. Fix the headlights and get rid of the smoke turn signals. Then take it to a paint shop and spend a couple thousand on a decent paint job. Oh yea, dont forget to replace the rear wheel stud that looks to be broken off.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
looks decent, spend some $ and invest in a paintjob and some rims. That exhaust is way to big for a teg imo. That kinda exhaust belongs on a wrx.

NastyDB8

Welcome to CI.

You do have some work ahead of you. First thing timing belt and water pump,replace all spark plugs and wires,check dizzy,alternator,starter.fuel filter...basic maintenance. Performance before looks IMO. Good luck with progress.

Canesboyy2

Yeah i would definitely lower the rear to level it out .. I agree with the 98+ tails, paint and wheels.

Robbig34

Yeah I know it rough but I really got it to do what I want with it. I just wanted something I could turn a wrench on really and actual make a difference from what it is now to what it will be.