My 94 Integra

Theasian

Car looks good for how many miles are on it. Original engine I take it. I would paint it and pull the engine and rebuild that baby if its original so the whole care will be fresh agen

91SHOPlus

thanks! Notice the emblem on the front is not there. It broke when they took it off!

stevo.kelley

ninja by night
nice dood. im 17 also i drive a '99 Ls sedan and im gonna get a ITR wing once i get back from italy in three weeks.

I like the tegs without the emblems, im about to take all mine off, along with the acura emblem.

U gonna do some performance mods?

j13

Keep It Clean
When are you going to take off those hub caps?

You like that pin-strip down the side of the car? You're the first person that like it haha

Looks great man, don't forget to put on a nice layer of wax

91SHOPlus

nice dood. im 17 also i drive a '99 Ls sedan and im gonna get a ITR wing once i get back from italy in three weeks.

I like the tegs without the emblems, im about to take all mine off, along with the acura emblem.

U gonna do some performance mods?
Im not sure yet.

When are you going to take off those hub caps?

You like that pin-strip down the side of the car? You're the first person that like it haha

Looks great man, don't forget to put on a nice layer of wax
The pin-stripe is okay i guess. And the fat fives will be on at the end of the month when i get new tires. Although i need some center caps lol...

91SHOPlus

FAT FIVES!!!!!!!! I only have two center caps. There are on the front tires.

So when they took my hubcap off they found a dead rat that crawled in there. It was melted! Ew...