My 94 Sedan Build-Up - Lots of Pics = ) [ Updated Constantly... So Stay TUNED!!! ]

SilverSophie

wow this car looks beautiful! Ive never been a fan of the 4 door until now! you've changed my world.. lol!
Nice car man, keep up the pics! 8)

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
You could get a chipped ECU, then drive up to Temple City so we can tune it.

Anti-sweaty ball sac bucket seat FTW! :rolf:
haha :thumbs up

driving up to temple city is an option :)

wow this car looks beautiful! Ive never been a fan of the 4 door until now! you've changed my world.. lol!
Nice car man, keep up the pics! 8)
haha, its always good to open up folks to the 4dr

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Updates??
someone say update? lol well here's a major update for ya'll!!! 8)

so, we figured out the 3k idle problem from the cold start. turns out the edelbrock throttle body needed to be adjusted. installed the carbing front lower tie bar, wowserz that thing is super low :shock: so im not sure if this thing is good for DD. double checked all the bolts to make sure they were on tight. buddy club didn't clear the calipers so i need spacers... stupid 17's i thought it was be perfect. slapped on the volks and lowered the car. car sits SUPER SLAMMED but im going to have to raise it up a tad. and yea the front tires are flat... everyone told me altready... slong with the mad camber.

aside from that, the test drive today FELT F'ing GREAT!!! woooo whooooo! i missed driving the 4dr... it was literally 2 years. after the drive it showed that there is a leak of radiator fluid under the intake manifold. so i gotta figure out whats causing that. i'm not sure if ts the clutch or the pedal/cylinder thats causing it to be so stiff when i press on it. the ACT street disc and pressure plate grabs pretty damn quick. barely a press... so the first time i rolled out the driveway i stalled :p

next step is to register, insure, wheel alignment and a dyno tune. prolly hit up matt for this :thumbs up the ride is coming along big time now. paint as usual is last on the list.

redrocket

someone say update? lol well here's a major update for ya'll!!! 8)

so, we figured out the 3k idle problem from the cold start. turns out the edelbrock throttle body needed to be adjusted. installed the carbing front lower tie bar, wowserz that thing is super low :shock: so im not sure if this thing is good for DD. double checked all the bolts to make sure they were on tight. buddy club didn't clear the calipers so i need spacers... stupid 17's i thought it was be perfect. slapped on the volks and lowered the car. car sits SUPER SLAMMED but im going to have to raise it up a tad. and yea the front tires are flat... everyone told me altready... slong with the mad camber.

aside from that, the test drive today FELT F'ing GREAT!!! woooo whooooo! i missed driving the 4dr... it was literally 2 years. after the drive it showed that there is a leak of radiator fluid under the intake manifold. so i gotta figure out whats causing that. i'm not sure if ts the clutch or the pedal/cylinder thats causing it to be so stiff when i press on it. the ACT street disc and pressure plate grabs pretty damn quick. barely a press... so the first time i rolled out the driveway i stalled :p

next step is to register, insure, wheel alignment and a dyno tune. prolly hit up matt for this :thumbs up the ride is coming along big time now. paint as usual is last on the list.
Hey, is that a wilwood brake kit including the rotors? I have the kit from wilwood with the 12.19" rotors and was wondering if it's going to fit my 16" wheels. On Wilwoods website it says the kit fits some 15" wheels so I was assuming it would be no problem with 16s

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Hey, is that a wilwood brake kit including the rotors? I have the kit from wilwood with the 12.19" rotors and was wondering if it's going to fit my 16" wheels. On Wilwoods website it says the kit fits some 15" wheels so I was assuming it would be no problem with 16s
if you have the 12.19 big brake kit. 15s WILL NOT FIT, and you're limited to 16's. the manual says 16's MUST have at least +42 offset. Most 17s will fit but limited too, depending on the offset also.

if you have the OE wilwood kit then you can fit some 15s, and most 16's

my twin.... kinda :)
with blue pearl :p the db feels naked w/o the visors haha

color is going to change tho. s2k blue, milano red, or night hawk black.

looks good
its getting there, after a couple more bolt ons i will be able to smooth it out ;)

OMG! The DB8 is alive! Yeah man, hit me up for the alignment and tune.
haha fuck gyea! alignment has to be local if i wanna survive the drive up north. lol

Last edited:

redrocket

if you have the 12.19 big brake kit. 15s WILL NOT FIT, and you're limited to 16's. the manual says 16's MUST have at least +42 offset. Most 17s will fit but limited too, depending on the offset also.

if you have the OE wilwood kit then you can fit some 15s, and most 16's

with blue pearl :p the db feels naked w/o the visors haha

color is going to change tho. s2k blue, milano red, or night hawk black.

its getting there, after a couple more bolt ons i will be able to smooth it out ;)

haha fuck gyea! alignment has to be local if i wanna survive the drive up north. lol

I have the kit on the bottom of the page, is that the "OE" Kit?
http://www.wilwood.com/BrakeKits/BrakeKitListFront.aspx?make=Acura&model=Integra&year=1994&frttype=Disc&reartype=Disc&modoption=w/ ABS

the4doorway

amazing bulid man ive slowly been following and it makes me want to build my 4 door teg now! but i think college should be paid for first... but hey four door power!

sparkys13

I like the tuna here
Took me an hour to look through the whole things and very nice build bro. What i would do to have your parts list :shock:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
it says:
"Note 1. Kit fits some 15" wheels. Check wheel clearance diagram in kit installation instructions before purchase. "

i would suppose worst case scenario, you'll have to get spacers for the 15s that you want to use. but if i were you, i'd just give wilwood a call but before that download the install file from wilwood and check out the diagram and clearance.

amazing bulid man ive slowly been following and it makes me want to build my 4 door teg now! but i think college should be paid for first... but hey four door power!
yup, the major upgrades started happening once i finished school and got a job.

Took me an hour to look through the whole things and very nice build bro. What i would do to have your parts list :shock:
thanks, all i gotta say is save, and dont rush it. it all takes time. and im still not even close to being done.

rockadilla

thats right.
Awesome dude :thumbs up, been following this thread for a long ass time lol, be sure to keep us updated and let us know the numbers she puts out :D