My 95' Acura Integra

R13

The other asshole
Long, Loooooooooooooooooooooong story short, I bought my first car (83 z28 camaro) at 15, It blew a headgasket the 2nd time I drove it, Ended up spending 2 weeks with bloody sore hands and a massive headache and ever since then it has never stopped tearing up.

Or I suppose you could say, It has always been broken to some extent all along, Not a week would go by I did't have to replace something, So after about a year of that s*** I bought an 01 mustang in mint condition :mrgreen:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Oh that sounds rough. I hope to have very few problems with this car. And I'm off to a bad start
You can't have "a few problems" with old american cars, especially one that is sporty and was probably driven hard.

Sent from my phone

R13

The other asshole
You can't have "a few problems" with old american cars, especially one that is sporty and was probably driven hard.

Sent from my phone
I don't think the 3rd gen F-bodies were reliable when they rolled off the production line :lol:

AcuraIntegra 95

Sent from my phone
Oh trust me I know. The Fiero was nothing but broken parts held together by crappy welding. Would have been about 4000$ to fix the Fiero. This one is more around 700$. I just want to sell it for a profit