my 95 gsr build

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
well took her out for the first time tonight. must say even tho its not running like it should be it was still amazing. just the sound of the turbo spooling up and the blow off going off. ive only driven a few boosted cars but to have it be my car its awsome.

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
well car has been tuned and it made 275hp on pump gas at 15psi. ain't bad for a cheaper turbo. after that one decides to go ill be upgrading for sure. the only set back i have now is the head gasket is leaking like crazy and found out i have b16 cams in it so its at my buddy's shop to put in some gsr cams and retorqe down the head to hopefully seal off the leak. its gonna suck having oil all over when every thing is all painted and clean looking. but after i get every thing fixed and all good im debating to install my manual boost controller and run 20psi. i wanna hit that 300hp mark. here are some vids after the tune.

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
just picked up a water/ methanol kit so i should have no problem breaking the 300hp after installing that and running 20psi