My 95 Gsr... My Baby!!

aleteggy

i have very bad news people... my teggy got stolen this morning.. woke up and it was gone!!! i fell fukin terrible... i wish i knew who took it!! no lie i would kill his ass!! he took my baby!! he took my joy, he took my pride away.. thanks for all ur comments but by this time the car is probably all chassi!!! take care of ur tegs people!! but i swear on my fukin life that i am coming back with a better fukin teggy!!! and i want the mothefuker who took my car to come back for this one cuz I WILL BE WAITING FOR U!!!!!!!!! FUKIN THIEVES!!! GET A FUKIN JOB!! DONT TAKE OTHER PEOPLE SHIT, I WORKED SO HARD TO GET IT AT THE POINT THAT IT WAS AT!! WAHT DOESNT KILL MAKE U STRONGER!! IM COMING BACK AS THE HULK MAN... STAY TUNE FOR TEGGY NUMBER 2

Last edited:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
seats look good ..reminds me of my car,lol

FYII its called "oem optional kit"

itr sideskirts are just painted rs/gs/ls/gs sideskirts

J_Jay_B

teg driver
did you need a special rail for the seats... or did you use the stock rails for them... i have heard that you need to get new rails because the seats sit up too high on the regular rails.

anyway car looks good and i do love the seats. i wish i had the money to buy those seats.

Spody02

Name: Cody
did you need a special rail for the seats... or did you use the stock rails for them... i have heard that you need to get new rails because the seats sit up too high on the regular rails.

anyway car looks good and i do love the seats. i wish i had the money to buy those seats.
you need new rails, bolt pattern is totally different, nice car tho, good start

aleteggy

Yea u do need new rails.. the stock rsx rails don't fit exactly.. only two bolts work... thanks for looking

aleteggy

Yea the seats are in mint condition.... and I only paid 120 for them! Thanks for all the comments guys... 2000 front coming on this week...