My 95 Gsr... My Baby!!

aleteggy

i have very bad news people... my teggy got stolen this morning.. woke up and it was gone!!! i fell fukin terrible... i wish i knew who took it!! no lie i would kill his ass!! he took my baby!! he took my joy, he took my pride away.. thanks for all ur comments but by this time the car is probably all chassi!!! take care of ur tegs people!! but i swear on my fukin life that i am coming back with a better fukin teggy!!! and i want the mothefuker who took my car to come back for this one cuz I WILL BE WAITING FOR U!!!!!!!!! FUKIN THIEVES!!! GET A FUKIN JOB!! DONT TAKE OTHER PEOPLE SHIT, I WORKED SO HARD TO GET IT AT THE POINT THAT IT WAS AT!! WAHT DOESNT KILL MAKE U STRONGER!! IM COMING BACK AS THE HULK MAN... STAY TUNE FOR TEGGY NUMBER 2

Last edited:

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
Ah fucking theives!! Sorry to hear about this bullshit man, its the worst feeling ever. I swear though, if i ever met someone who told me that they steal cars i would bust their face in, i just hate people that steal from others.

I hope you at least find it! Invest in an alarm as well.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
Yeah i keep mine garaged with an alarm. I live in a good neighborhood, but im still paranoid.

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
sorry for the lost, i know exactly how you feel, 1 of our tegs got stolen too back in jan 3rd . BTW, nice dc5 seats, you have rear seats also or just the front? I'm thinking getting those for mine...

aleteggy

sorry for the lost, i know exactly how you feel, 1 of our tegs got stolen too back in jan 3rd . BTW, nice dc5 seats, you have rear seats also or just the front? I'm thinking getting those for mine...
yeah man it suks... but im coming back with a better one!!! and im buying a 9mm.. fuk this im taking the law in my own hands.. and yeah man ia had the front dc5's and i had the dc5's rear seats in my dad's garage. i was gona put them on this weekend... suks huh?