My 95 Milano GSR

DARKNGL

Amigo del Wraith
Here are some pics of my MR Teg.

The wife and I.

I no longer have the rear tails as I am going full stock Exterior minus the rims.

Mods:
9005 Conversion for low Beams
Axle Back Ehaust (Thunder Muf from Holley) - I hate it !
15" Rota GT3's
Modded stock Air Box Filter (Going to Make the conversion to the IceMan Box)
No Name Brand Short Shifter (works ok)

Future Plans:
Omni Full CoilOver Setup
Rebuild Engine for max power
HID Conversion
Semi-Gloss Black Paint (Stealthy look)or stay MR
Full Greddy Cat Back

MoJoJoJo

Banned
is that a cf spoiler? or just black?...i kinda like the rotas and yep a drop would look good. clean ride :thumbs up keep up the good work

DARKNGL

Amigo del Wraith
Not CF, I painted it Plastic Bumper Black cuz it was faded and looked like Magenta/Pink. I need a re-spray or going with a Semi-Gloss Black. I was thinking of going with a Stealth look. I have Major Plans for this teg.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
cool...sounds good. cant wait til u get that thing slammed...it would look real good

teg2nr7

Suzuka Integra
SLAM IT! i agree with the black paint i dont like black wheels on red tegs for some reason. i want those wheels in red in 16's for race rims.

Shea

well now...
:welcome: to CI and nice teg

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Very nice. Once you get those coilovers on, it'll look sweet. I like how your license plate matches your username.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
car looks good and speedin will love that ur goin for the stealth look thats what hes all about lol

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Looks good now, but will look sick when its lowered. I have seen tons of red tegs with pink spoilers.

DARKNGL

Amigo del Wraith
Thanks everyone for the comments. I have major plans for my Teg. Oh I will drop it soon. That is next on my list. I am going to start and prep the body for paint. I need to get my project going or I will never finish it. Have an extra set of lights I am tinkering with for HID. Have a black front bumper that I am going to mod a bit also or buy the Type R lip.

Yea paint is faded really bad on the wing but not as bad as the roof. Going with a primer black for a base coat and then finish with a Satin Black or Something Similar. Have plans for the rear tails too. Going to place full LED assembly in the black ones I have pictured and also in the front turn signals. I just need the time and money for all the hardware. I want to make a sleek, modern, stealthy car.

You know like "Oh damn, what was that that passed by?"

Not to many major mods though.

Last edited: