My 95 teg LS-SE

Red@8

Not bad. The HUGE Acura decal on the back window has gotta go. I dont think anyones gonna mistake an Integra for a Ferrari.

jerion314

You know I really liked those decals when i first put them on, but everyone has been telling me that they don't like them. I am starting to feel the same way about them, but I am not sure if it's me or just everyone else is making me feel that way. However, I think I am gonna take them off.

hyper98gsr

i dont care what anyone says...everyone cares(to some degree) of what people thinks about there ride.
there are2 different types of tuners(i think).

the ones that like the clean look. no super, bigmouth bodykit or huge wheels. something with a near factory appearance. something you can bring to a nice restaurant, without feeling out-of-place.

then there are the ones who like the fast and the furious body kits, 12 color paint jobs, and park bench wings. the former calls them ricers.

i think everyone tries to appeal to one or the other. neither are BAD. we all contribute to the fast growing import scene.

Fieldys_Nuts

hyper said it best. i'm the retard that likes the huge body kits and wings. :twisted: