My 98 LS lots of goodies inside

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
what are your numbers/set up

stock ls bottom end, gsr head, fully built with super-tech valvetrain, s2t2's, feels header, aebs intake manifold, feels header/exhaust combo, jun cam gears.

180whp on not exactly a high compression ratio. if i got her up to 12.1:1 or higher i'd be over 200whp

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
ooh i see. Those are some good numbers. check out my build thread im around 177

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
ooh i see. Those are some good numbers. check out my build thread im around 177
thanks. my torque was like 133-135 across the board. when i brought it in it was only making 144 whp off of the original owners tune. wtf lol

I already did check yours out lol...... like last week. i'm debating on turbo or s/c at this point. i could hit 300whp with jrsc at this point.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I suggest getting a b20 crank pully if you go jrsc. Its the cheater way to get more boost from it. I think the sk2t2 is too big, more of a stage 1 cam would do better. We had 24x whp on a jrsc motor crower 2 street cams, itr pistons

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
I know its overcammed. The original owner had no idea what he's doing. It was tuned on crome. Got rid of that for ectune last week. I need at least 11.5:1 for these Cams to wake the motor up.

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
so on another note i'm thinking of picking up a little project on the side. the lady is a little delusional and wants way to much money for it. even the mechanic told her it was too much. she's an older 1st gen chinese lady but hopefully i can talk her down. the body is rough interior is ok and i can tell she was an avid smoker. she wants $800 for this lol.

thing has some cancer on the outside and it needs vc gasket, spark grommets, and there is a little bit of oil leak near the IM. It appears to run and drive decently for 186K on the clock. I'm gonna present her with all of the issues that it has and offer her around $550. The hood doesn't even latch shut since it was damaged in some sort of a fender bender.

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
U got it for 550 and you keeping it auto
$700. she wanted $800. i finally drove it. it runs flawlessly. just needs some body work. i'm friends with a couple body guys. so i'll get all the body work done for about $500. and then do the manual swap. my man has a manual tranny for $100. Other friend has all of the lines. so i'll just need a clutch fly wheel, master and slave cylinder.

gonna go with some cheap suspension and wheels. i'm prolly gonna go with these wheels like my last teg

or maybe this color

i still have all of the audio from my last integra to throw in there. Head unit, sub, and 700watt 4 channel amp. it'll be a clean ass daily

Peeples

Green on blue is an ewhhhh, silver would look nice, even a maco championship white with the blue would look sick