My 98 LS lots of goodies inside

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
So the head unit took a crap and also found out the harness was grounding out against the body. Upon further inspection we fiund that the original owner did a really bad hack job on the harness. Some real ghetto shit. To the point of soldering his hack job of a harness directly to the speakers and such. So my buddy and I had to redo the entire audio system... bright side is I have a new headunit and fully functional sound system.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

SoundEfx

Just rewire the whole car. That way you will know that you took out all the 'ghetto wiring jobs' out of the car.

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
Just rewire the whole car. That way you will know that you took out all the 'ghetto wiring jobs' out of the car.
that's exactly what the endgame plan is. my buddy has a whole other wiring harness but i don't have time to address it right now until after i get my civic back on the road.

in the mean time i decided to get The Fast and The Furious 6 in 1080p blue ray :-D

99TegLs

None of your pictures from page 5 back work. Also i had a hard choice between an AP2 a new WRX or a BRZ. I went with the latter.

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
None of your pictures from page 5 back work. Also i had a hard choice between an AP2 a new WRX or a BRZ. I went with the latter.
Yeah just noticed. . I wonder why that happened. .

Ps this just came in the mail ;-)

She's probably going to go in my EH

96LSteg

Jemel
Yeah just noticed. . I wonder why that happened. .

Ps this just came in the mail ;-)

She's probably going to go in my EH

I want me a GSR swap so bad! But all the motor dealer her in North Carolina has is JDM B18C's and they are wanting like 2K for a motor and trans. I cant bring myself to pay more for a motor than I did for my car....

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
I want me a GSR swap so bad! But all the motor dealer her in North Carolina has is JDM B18C's and they are wanting like 2K for a motor and trans. I cant bring myself to pay more for a motor than I did for my car....
I hear that one. I do everything on budget. This has 112k miles on it. Cost me $100 out of pocket. No that's not a typo lol

Last edited:

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude

my latest purchase for the teg towards my turbo build. gonna rip this lsv out eventually and swap in my other gsr engine after i'm finished with this forged 9.5:1 build :-D got this manifold virtually free :-D

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
and in the mean time i got rid of my hatch and picked up this EJ coupe with an F series swap. drive this around while i build my gsr