My 98 :)

98GS

That's the old bulb sitting there LOL set it down to take a pic. Pretty much nothing but hang out on the beach or at the vape shop. I like it though because there isn't as much damn traffic haha

98GS

Oh and the hid ballast isn't sitting on my air filter box either haha. Had to test them before I mounted them

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I have friends that live in centralia. They use to live up here 13yrs ago. They said, never moving back up here cus of the traffic lol. I go down there with my gangsta lean and start talking ghetto jk :lol:

It is nice to go down there and get away from reality sometimes. Clear my head from responsibilities :D

98GS

Definitely! I like sitting on the beach to clear my head

98GS

LOL I may have a small amount of Mexican in me but no way in hell will I put gold rims and emblems on it Haha

SoundEfx

Of course if you sit on the beach, you'll clear your head.
That's because you're distracted by all the sexy chicks walking by.

You wouldn't have a care in the world....lol

98GS

Well Damn. Timing belt failed. Pulled the valve cover to check the belt because my teggy just died on me when I was pulling out of a parking lot. Barely took my foot of break! No warning, didn't sound funny or nothing. Belt Is missing a good 3 inches worth of teeth. Just hope I didn't do any other damage. 114k miles and look how clean!
not best pic but look close and you'll see the belt
. Perfect time to repaint my valve cover