My 99 GS-R update

mikeman990

Figured this would be a good way to get pics of my car out open for suggestions just reply

I have a 99 GS-R in great shape (except for front bumper) is white with black interior
-type r rear bumper
-type r spoiler
-rota slipstreams 16"
-neospeed coilovers
-password jdm camber kit
-nitto neo gen tires
-type r strut bar
-mugen valve cover
-led low beams
-blue accent lights
-aem cold air intake
-k&n oil filter
-straight pipe exhaust
-dropped 3"
-pioneer radio
-new power antenna
-5 speed

A few pics:

The front

The back

The interior

Radio system

Accent lights

Lights with low beams on

Engine bay

Just a clean pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

94RS

No fucks given.
Take off the LEDs
Besides that... The rear bumper still isn't a Type-R bumper (98-01), the valve cover still isn't a Mugen (rep), what the hell are "Neospeed" coilovers (Neuspeed, maybe?), that's not a cold air intake (short ram), and that definitely isn't a straight pipe (there's a muffler).

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Hey mikeman, is that an OEM type r spoiler?
It's not oem. The oem wing has no brake light. OP, loose the bumper lights, clean your headlights, get the front repainted and fix your set get a lip and you'll be set.

mikeman990

It's not oem. The oem wing has no brake light. OP, loose the bumper lights, clean your headlights, get the front repainted and fix your set get a lip and you'll be set.
Since those pics were taken I have done the head light restore kit and it worked amazingly

Last edited:

mikeman990

Besides that... The rear bumper still isn't a Type-R bumper (98-01), the valve cover still isn't a Mugen (rep), what the hell are "Neospeed" coilovers (Neuspeed, maybe?), that's not a cold air intake (short ram), and that definitely isn't a straight pipe (there's a muffler).
There is an axle back muffler yes but there isn't a catalytic converter or resonator so the axle back doesn't make a difference

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
It was just a joke -_-

Good job on the restoration :thumbs up