My 99 Teggy Build

r0g3r16

alright well i have had my car for a while now but im new to club integra so i wanna start a thread aboout building my integra.
i was originally planning on going with an ls/vtec set up which is why i went with the ls but ended up changing my plans to run boost.
anyways let me know what you think of my car and how its going so far thanks
heres my baby the day i bought her

1st thing i changed was the wing since the homie hooked it up and i love the way type r integras look

Last edited:

r0g3r16

had to run to the store real quick so didnt finish posting up all the pics. i ended doing to many things that pretty much were for looks tho and then started with the suspension

00DC2TW

anyone know where to get the ITR wing besides the dealership, the dealer sells it in tafetta white but its like 500

99Integrags

^ Wth? Nice car man! I Wish my paint looked as clean as yours!

r0g3r16

^ Wth? Nice car man! I Wish my paint looked as clean as yours!
thanks, ur paint job looks clean also tho, i loved my paint
dam tho it really suck i had a horrible day today and got rear ended so my paint is messed up as of today, but hopefully it'll be fixed soon

Dumpie1

Lower is better
Welcome To the Club.

Good to see another person from the I.E.

& sorry about the rear end man

r0g3r16

nice, glad im not the only one from the ie.by any chance do you know any good shops around here where i could get my car tuned? im planning on going turbo and have most the parts just dont know were to get it tuned at

r0g3r16

i went wit a turbonetics turbo for my car. i have pretty much everythin to install it except a downpipe and injectors. i got some 450cc dsm injector but i was thinkin i should get some saturated rc injectors instead

r0g3r16

i got the manifold turbo intercooler with all the piping the trial waste gate the oil filter sandwhich plate oil pan with the thing for the oil return hose and a few steel braided lines for 900.
then i bought the dsm 450cc injectors for a bill, also got a bov from a friend. i got it a while ago but its the .50 trim

Last edited:

r0g3r16

also a shop told me i need a resister box to use those injectors, should i just get it or buy some saturated rc injectors instead

Dumpie1

Lower is better
nice, glad im not the only one from the ie.by any chance do you know any good shops around here where i could get my car tuned? im planning on going turbo and have most the parts just dont know were to get it tuned at

You can get your car tuned at Church automotive, I hear lots of good things about them, you might have to travel to anaheim but I think it would be worth it. :D