my B18C1 swap

YAY or NAY

• YAY

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • NAY

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

dnaDC2

got everything ready to go...just gotta undo fuel lines and mounts and well be good...still tryna decide on dropping tranny and leaving it on floor so i dont have to mess with bitch pin or pull it wit motor...ill be installing new skunk2 coilovers also with skunk 2 lcas and rear camber kit

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
why do people think the bitch pin is hard to take off? a 1/4 inch extension and a 5lb hammer will take it out fine

dnaDC2

ya but im keeping same trans and clutch so if i dont need to take out trans and i can leave it on fl;oor or sumthinmg i would like to...less to deal with

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i guess im not understanding, what does having the same clutch and flywheel have anything to do with not doing the bitch pin?
the flywheel and clutch are on the motor. Its literally 2 things to add to the list,to make your life easier.

dnaDC2

lol i relized after i sent opost...what im sayin is leaveing shift linkage and all connected to tranny and just setting tranny on floor as opposed to pulling motor and trans in one shot and having to undo linkage and what not...trying to do this asap

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
took an hour with my buddy to put the motor on the ground with no power tools. starting from a running car. its not too difficult and shouldnt take that much time. by taking out the motor as a whole you can take the tranny apart easier since you have space to get leverage.

dnaDC2

well im not sure but i know i came down with the flu or somthing so hopefully i can get back to her tommorow..ill prolly leave trans attached

dnaDC2

got my LCAs on relize i shoulda did my research and got a set that would fit my sway bar...so know i gotta get some adjustable rear links?...anyone have any ideas? on good brands?