My baby. 95 gsr

Autotech510

here how my integra look ive finally had time to wash it after weeks of neglection. looks much better afterwards though, i also just got some new clear corners with the black smokey jdm apperance. im planning in investing into some slotted rotors for the front and rear.

Autotech510

DC2_Project said:
cleans up nice, but man those dub deuces gotta go
lol, those are some adr 18's and yeah i think its about time to get some lighter wheels.

kevin85193

Autotech510 said:
lol, those are some adr 18's and yeah i think its about time to get some lighter wheels.
yeah, even 17's would look better. Just 18's aren't for tegs. I can see if it was a show car or something, but even so.. WAYY to big.
Rear Wiper delete would look nice also

other then that looking good

speedin

The Transporter
:lol: looks like 22's on a teg! way to bling for a teg man.

Autotech510

i figured since i had a fast ryde, why not slap on some chromes besides them fat fives everyones got. besides i wanna get away from the street racing for a while and go bling-bling until i get all my ticket cases settled.

Autotech510

g3teg97 said:
Big rims. Nice kit and exhuast. What else do you got?
I have
AEM intake, kN filter
Comptech 4;2 Racing Header
Comptech ehaust muffler, pipe
Comptech lowering springs frt rer
Tokico Adjustable shocks
Performance thermostat water heater
Rear front tower bar (no name)
Rear lower tie bar (no name)
Jdm mugan acura voltage stabilizer
Jdm mugan short throw shifter and shift knob (jdm design)
Front halo angel eye lights
theres more but thats most of the performance stuff

integrals06

1. Put the stock fat fives or w/e they came with back on.
2. Take off the damn cf altezzas
3. Side Skirts......too beefy

Autotech510

integrals06 said:
1. Put the stock fat fives or w/e they came with back on.
2. Take off the damn cf altezzas
3. Side Skirts......too beefy
ill change the rims maybe sell or trade it but the altezzas?! wings west II side skirts?! nooooo, why?
but mainly why the altezzas? don't you know their halo altezzas, which happens to
match with my front halos? hummm... :???:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i personally think the altezzas match the car well, plus its a gsr so the back is all a lot of the ricers with wannabe jdm civic dx hatches will be seein anyway

If i can find some cheap i wanna put some all clears on my car but they are hard to come by.

integrals06

if you put type r tails and the fat fives back on that would be bitchin..........and your extremely lucky to have the 95 gs-r........great year.