My Baby Integra

aeroflash

Max kicks ass. Ive had two collies growing up Cashew and Snickers
Cashew is such a great name! I've never heard that before for a dog. Max is a sweetie, he's just always right under your toes and tripping over a huge dog sucks. But I love him.

Redliner

What a beautiful shine, man with stock springs you could compete on the monster jam series...haha jk, car looks good, not many girls appreciates cars like that.

-Red

aeroflash

What a beautiful shine, man with stock springs you could compete on the monster jam series...haha jk, car looks good, not many girls appreciates cars like that.

-Red
Thanks! I love it to death. I hate when I see girls driving their tegs and they just don't look nice and it's trashed inside and I'm like "man that sucks". Girls like that give the girls who care a bad rep because no one believes it (it's always "There's no way you're into cars, I don't believe you" and then after much convincing I finally hear "That's really cool that you like cars, most girls don't"). Oh well, I have mine and I treat it like it's my baby and I shouldn't worry about everyone else.

aeroflash

thanks everyone! once i get my power door locks fixed and the fuel gage then i can move on to getting more fun things for the car but i'm not sure what yet. i'll def post pictures though...taking pictures of my car is one of my favorite things haha.