My baby won't start!? manifold prob. I think. HELP!

sweatyguapo

Okay so i searched the web for this problem before posti ng but i couldnt find anything that sounded like mine.
Alright this problem really doesn't let me sleep at night.
Stock 1990 integra ls. has about 170k miles. The night before the prob I drove it home from work,
No problems no wierd noises or anything like that.
The next day I take my girl for job orientation which
is about 15 min away. 5 minutes into driving I hear
A strange noise like spitting mixture of air and water.
Sometype of hissing noise. Temp was normal btw.
The noise only apeared when I would reach around 3500 rpm but got worse as I kept driving (reappearing at 3000 2000 1500 rpm etc. Till death) on way back from orientation the engine started to sound deep and weak. Rpms wouldnt go over 1000.
My brakes started to feel stiff as if the car turned off. I Took the key out. turned it back on and the engine was shaking ridiculously. Rpms where nearly at zero. I turned it back off. And since then my car won't start. It cranks and sounds like it wants to start but idk...
Really difficult to pinpoint the exact location of the wierd noise. But its sounds
Like it was coming from the manifold area. All hoses look good and intact aswell. All fuses are good...
I have no idea what the problem can be. Someone help pls.!

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL OUT HERE

RS01

I'd say you are going to have to do more than look at it. Pull the plugs/check for compression/timing belt and timing.