my babys hurt

db1love

:cry: so i went on a cruise lastnite and she was runnin smooth as butta!! (dont you jus love that feeling 8)), so i came home parked her, came outside in the morning and noticed grease jus caked all over the rim! so i lifted it and took off the wheel and the cv boot is coverd in grease along with the bottom of spindle, so im thinkin the cv joint blew rite??? and is this cuzed by having negative camber puting to much stress on the cv??
or do i jus need a new boot?? plzz let me kno cuz it hurts me to walk outside and see me car sitin on a jackstand :cry: and that might sound corney but i do love my car lol

mirrorimg

Make sure that its still ok and its just the boot. Check it to make sure there isnt any dirt inside of it. If anything is in it, and you drive on it, it will fail. The dirt will work like little grinding stones on the axle.

j13

Keep It Clean
^^yep your CV boot busted.

Or maybe your strut is leaking?

db1love

i dont know how i didnt come across this yesterday, probabl cuz there was so much grease, but there was a fat ass rip on the bottom of the boot!! so i went on bought a new boot, its just a matter of putting them on and im not sure how

lowazzteg

3rd Super Mario Bro
I would personally get a new axle. They are so cheap at Napa you might as well. Like $60 or something.