My BG-33P DC4

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
my friends gf took these pics right after the new year. i did my best editing with photoshop. i picked the few i liked. enjoy.

6. this is almost what i told her to do...

7. i thought this one looked cool...

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Those are some nice pics. I like #4.

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
obd1kenobi said:
#4 is hot! looks like a stage from Sonic lol!
it's my favorite. it think i'm going to go somewhere to make it a poster. but look real close at it...do you think the picture looks level? look at all the structures on the sdes of the pic...i cant figure out where to line it up and make it level. i used a line on the structure behind my car to use as a guideline...but it just doesnt look right...

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
it's a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT. nice camera...she's gotten alot better lately...if had use of my hands...i'd be clickin' off and pics all the time. i love takin' pics...and photoshop is fun too. i was thinkin' about tryin' to see if i can use her camera and tripod. beleve it or not, i can play gran turismo 4...and drive my r/c car just as good as i could when i was able bodied...so i guess why not try it out? i know i'd be able to hit the buttons...it's focusing that will be hard. i just cant wait to drive my teg...just waiting for money to buy hand controls. they're outrageously expensive. the local forums and car shops are helping me raise money...i wish you guys knew me...so you'd understand my little story.

the amber interior lighting cost me a whopping 2 dollars. there's a diy thread on team-integra...but i did something quite a bit different. anybody wants me to do a write up...i can. it's easy to do...just takes time. the deck is a pioneer deh1000 i think. i want a new one but this deck lights up exactly the same color as everything else.

oh yeah, thanks for the compliments.

Last edited: