My Brothers Bom 05 Type S ...comments Welcome!

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker

HAD TO TAKE THE PIC OF THE EXHAUST OUT BECAUSE HE LEFT HIS LISCENSE PLATE ON AND I DIDNT KNO HOW TO BLOCK IT...MODS ARE...INJEN CAI...FUJISUBU CAT BACK EXHAUST....NEUSPEED SPORT SPRINGS....AND ROTA C10S ...WE HAVE ALOT MORE PICS...BUT WE GOT 56 K....IF NEONE WANTS MORE JUST LEMME KNO AND ILL POST MORE BUT FOR NOW ...THATS IT

Charged

Wheres the engine!?

and why does it have the stock acura rims on in one pic and the rota's in the other!?

and you dont know how to use paint to block out the license plate? :lol:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
very nice. gotta love that type s orange... [ not a rsx owner so i dunno the colors ]. the bronze c10's looks very nice, but maybe another inch drop should really hook it up :thumbs up

1990TeGLs

he just got the rims about a week ago...the tires are falken azenis....the pic with the stock rims is a pic b4 he changed the rims...and yes i have engine pics....ill post them up rite now...and as far as teh liscense plate thing no i suck at posting shit...

1990TeGLs

SilverDB8 said:
very nice. gotta love that type s orange... [ not a rsx owner so i dunno the colors ]. the bronze c10's looks very nice, but maybe another inch drop should really hook it up :thumbs up
sorry another inch drop and the car would be fuked...as of rite now with just the sport springs he barely makes it out of the driveway...the front sits really low...thanks for the comments...ill be posting those engine pics rite now..

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Thats a nice lookin Type-S, love the color.

1990TeGLs

once again it is my brothers car .....but thanks for the comments...he wanted to see wat everyone thought of the rims.....o and by the way i recomend those falken azenis there sticky as fuk

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I don't know if the bronze and orange metallic go well together.

Those Azenis's are great dry traction, but wait until your in a wet surface and only expect 20k miles out of the life of tires.

Asleep

I probably am
i bet those tires are sticky. i had the previous version on some rota slipstreams and my eg stuck to the road like glue. the rims are nice as well as the car.

1990TeGLs

thanks for the comments once again....i was thinkin maybe it can go in the cleanest RSX THREAD?