my build thread

carlosyockteng

ok so its been a while since a post and im sorry about that guys its just i currently have no car and my stress levels are going crazy since i have to get to class and worry about class....

pretty much i was driving normally.. still havent pushed my car since im still driving automatic... but i was driving and i heard pretty much aids come from my engine bay.... we tore apart the block and it didnt break but the crank shaft and linkage to the pistons were busted.... the linkages i couldnt even find unless they were in dust form in my oil... but yeah...

good things about this is that i can finally do my manual swap... another good thing is that im getting a new ls crank, ls linkage, gsr pistons, and ARP bottom end bolts to hold onto everything tight. another good thing is that i got an amazing deal for a short shifter, Megan H-brace, skunk2 front camber kit, and blox rear camber kit. 180 bucks for all of it...

ill try to keep you guys posted on this ridiculous rebuild

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
i think it looks good, but please take that breather off the intake where the line is supposed to go, just get like a black cap for it

carlosyockteng

thanks man.. and yeah i got a new block for my car and it came with a catch can so the breather used to be on the valve cover but i had to run that line to the catch can.. but thanks man and quick question you are doing a crx HF project and swapping the original motor and tranny out?

carlosyockteng

finally got my hasport auto to manual motor mount to let the engine sit right.. yesterday i tightened the torque mount and the motor mount and now it rides as smooth as it should have a week ago lol... pics in a bit