My build thread

lsjdmteg

what im saying is not all the 0bd1 valve covers are the same but hey im not gona keep arguing with u

MrDB1integra

honda greaser
What I always thought was that my style of valve cover was for the lower end models rs and gs and what lsjmteg pictured were for the ls and gs-r (90-93 of course).

ninjaLS

Automatics SUCK! :[
As stated, OBD1 valve covers are different. 96+ when they introduced OBD2 the valve cover changed.

lsjdmteg

As stated, OBD1 valve covers are different. 96+ when they introduced OBD2 the valve cover changed.
ok as i am a man i can admit ijust googled and the 94, 95 did come with those im sry but stil his has been changed to the newer style and all the 90-93 models were the same cover rs,ls,lss,gs except the gsr which came with the vtec motor and was different

lsjdmteg

possibly eitha way bump for a db i cant wait to get rid of my auto tranny this weekend my car hasnt had reverse for 3 months it went a month after i just put the new tranny in so fuckit its goin 5sp u gona stay auto?????

MrDB1integra

honda greaser
My plans

B18b1 motor and 5 speed trans
stage 2 cluth, 10 pound fly wheel, with a short shifter
custom SRI, DC sport 4-2-1 header, and custom 2.25" exhaust
havent decided on internals and valvetrain.
Koni yellows with ground control sleeves. I haven't decided on wheels and tires

Last edited:

MrDB1integra

honda greaser
I'm getting my baby towed to a friends house so I can start to tear her apart. This should be happening towards the end of this month! Ill keep you guys updated!

hidenplanvew

Just change the Head to a b18b and go obd-0 to obd-1 and run the ls ecu... What are your plans turbo or keeping it N/a

MrDB1integra

honda greaser
Just change the Head to a b18b and go obd-0 to obd-1 and run the ls ecu... What are your plans turbo or keeping it N/a
To much work, haha! Im ordering a b18b1 complete changer over. Hopefully it will come with a obd1. I plan to boost eventually. I want a low mileage motor and 5 speed trans. :thumbs up