!!!!my Car Stolen!!!

98_gsr

damn chicago is been getting nailed lately good luck getting her back....theives FTL!!

IntegraC05

sorry to hear man, theft is out of control where i live too, in wash. dc, md, va, area, like almost 1 car a week on average maybe more. i hope u get it back.

adnmoh1

thanks for the replies IM just trying not to go psycho right now.....the dude that put in my alarm said imobilizer should work if they put in like a key or did not cut the wires. Im getting the impression looking at the surveillance vid they were somewhat of a pro crew. the car was gone in ten minutes. they scouted the area for half hour before taking it. they knew the sh!t.....I told the cops if i findem before them, theyll get a couple fingers in the mail after they arrest them.....I got a cleaver and a nice long machete....Im just gonna be psycho if i ever found these f u c k s.

Bizkit64

Yo?
Dude hope they find the SOB's here in VA so many mod'd honda's are getting stolen. One dude was in the shower and when he got out and looked in his drive way there was a damn flat bed truck getting ready to steal his civic. He ran and and the truck drove away with the bed extened