My civic and my friends Integra

jason.az1

I'm lost!
+/- comments
Also I just got this camera so any tips will be helpful thanks its a D40

We lowered the integra since this shoot so the car has a even drop now.

Sammich

as far as pic suggestions..just continue to look at nice photoshoots and take hints from there..nice pics as a n00b cake lol

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
those wheels on the civc are ugly as shit. I dont know why everyone wants them. But..its my opinion. Both cars a clean none the less.

integra looks good.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Integra's lip looks funny in the once picture. Paint is clean as hell tho.
I think if the wheels were bigger on the civic they'd look better IMO.

As for picture tips.... Use a tripod and turn off your flash.

Shoot in manual settings and use the light bar with aperture and shutter speed settings... I'm guessing with you having a D40 you know something about cameras.... and if you don't I'm going to come kill you. lol

Tripod will help you shoot at any speed you want while still getting a clean picture.

I just took this one last night... The lake was dark as hell, but with a 30 second exposure it brought light out of everything:

That's at 30 seconds at around 11:30 at night... no flash or any extra lights. If I would have shot at auto settings you'd see nothing but a black picture.

/thread jack

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
the paint looks good on the teg. i also like the last five pictures the best.

jason.az1

I'm lost!
nice cars
thx
I really, really like the paint on the integra. But nice pics.
thx
nice pics..i like da last pic
thx
thats tegs got some bling to it. Clean civic...
thx
teg is nice

civic is gay
thx and :cry:
as far as pic suggestions..just continue to look at nice photoshoots and take hints from there..nice pics as a n00b cake lol
thx
loving the teg. maybe wingless would look better.
thx
I like the spoiler on the teg. Civic looks good, maybe different wheels.
thx
those wheels on the civc are ugly as shit. I dont know why everyone wants them. But..its my opinion. Both cars a clean none the less.

integra looks good.
thx
Integra's lip looks funny in the once picture. Paint is clean as hell tho.
I think if the wheels were bigger on the civic they'd look better IMO.

As for picture tips.... Use a tripod and turn off your flash.

Shoot in manual settings and use the light bar with aperture and shutter speed settings... I'm guessing with you having a D40 you know something about cameras.... and if you don't I'm going to come kill you. lol

Tripod will help you shoot at any speed you want while still getting a clean picture.

I just took this one last night... The lake was dark as hell, but with a 30 second exposure it brought light out of everything:

That's at 30 seconds at around 11:30 at night... no flash or any extra lights. If I would have shot at auto settings you'd see nothing but a black picture.

/thread jack
thanks for the help, yeah Im just learning this was my fist time ever using a d40 or anything besides a point and shoot camera, I was using a tripod and I was using a 18-55 lense with a filter on some pictures
ima buy a remote to take pictures so I dont touch the camera and cause blurr....
also when using no flash I just set the exposure a lil longer to bring out light?
thanks for the help
the paint looks good on the teg. i also like the last five pictures the best.
thanks