My Civic Si pics

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
That's the only way to go

COOMMEE OOOONN!!!

PPPOOOOWWAAAHHHH!!!

TypeR?

i took a mustang GT the other night. blew his fucking doors off. also i took a GSR on spray. Its pretty fast. 205whp. ALL MOTOR. Thanks for the coments guys, keep em coming
is that the same Pro Street that showed on MTV's true life with Eugene from Pro Street??

I was reading your post on other forums or on your myspace i think and i read that the civic was pushing well over 400hp, is that true or are those dyno sheets from a different car??

just curious..
that civic would have to be boosting to make well over 400hp. also do you have a 1.8 bottom end or how did you get the b16 to the 205 whp mark?

Boosted SuFi

Honda Head w/ a 4G63
the dyno sheets are from another car we had built, this one is at 205whp

irocktheda9

ohh i see..
1xxxhp and 9xx torque, damn that is a freakin monster for a civic!
Is it like that del sol that beat a lambo?? lol.

so when he says "MY" civic dyno sheet. That isnt the red 4-door???
Then the integra that shows there, the silver one. That one has 5xxhp?

oh and the other question that wasnt answered. Is that the same Pro-Street from Southern California?

that civic would have to be boosting to make well over 400hp. also do you have a 1.8 bottom end or how did you get the b16 to the 205 whp mark?
why would i have to have a 400whp motor? its a mustang WOW its got 285hp stock, so yes its a faster car, but i was certainly a better driver by far. if the driver cant crive for shit you can throw any car at me and i could take it. and yes i have a GSR bottom end

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
why would i have to have a 400whp motor? its a mustang WOW its got 285hp stock, so yes its a faster car, but i was certainly a better driver by far. if the driver cant crive for shit you can throw any car at me and i could take it. and yes i have a GSR bottom end
vid or gtfo.

:lol: